Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Time

I was waiting for you...
...all this while
Last year you left me when I was fragile


The last time we met...
...it smeared with ugliness
You showed me that people lie, the words are bogus

Yet I know, I understand...
...the blessing in disguise
You drove me a little to the region of the wise


Now I'm going to see you again...
...just around the corner
And for many blessings, you're the bearer


I wish this time around...
... it will be wonderful
So I'd walk my days feeling blissful


And I'm still missing you...
...can't wait to see you again
I'm going to welcome you, as I did back then


You are the promised time...
...time of all things good
And be thankful to God, I really should


Your days are the lesson...
...no school can teach
With it something nobody can preach


Your nights are the gift...
...no king can bestow
Within them the sacred rivers flow


Come...
...I am waiting
Come to me, the holy time blessing all beings







No comments:

Post a Comment